Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Orange Smokey Eye


Do you have a favorite palette that you know you are always going to get amazing looks from? Mine is the Violet Voss x Laura Lee palette. I know every time I use this palette my eye looks are going to turn out awesome; it has all of my favorite warm tones to create my signature orange smokey eye and much much more. This palette is like nothing I have used before, Violet Voss shadows are highly pigmented and blend so easy. The glitter pigment doesn't even need anything added to it to stand out normally I will add fix + to make glitter shadows pop. 






Products used:
Eyes
I just used concealer as my primer
transition/crease - I went in with Priss Pot and you really want to blend this shade, don't be to precise.
crease - Mama bird blend you don't have to be to precise with this shade either just do not take it above priss pot.
crease - To darken up the crease I added Alabama. I went in with a smaller blending brush for this because I wanted to keep it low.
crease - I added a little bit of Lou for a little bit more smokey, I used a pencil brush and then blended it out with Alabama.
Lid- Bitty just pack this all over the lid
Brow bone - Basic
Urban Decay Perversion liner and mascara
Ysl Vinyl couture mascara Blue (I wanted just a subtle pop of color) 
Lashes are from Amazon

Face
Nyx Hydra touch primer
Lancome teint i'dole 
Tarte shape tape (conceal and highlight)
Bare Minerals bronzer Faux Tan
Jouer highlight Topaz
Studio makeup blush Wildflower
Mac Fix + to set everything

Lips
Colourpop Ultra Satin lip Magic wand



 Some behind the scenes photos lol! Bryleigh came in and was trying to scare me while I was taking pictures. She just had a bath thats why she has the towel haha




2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you are using! i have a really bad habit of buying cheap stuff and it wears off half way through my day. I really need to invest in a good pallet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is totally worth it to invest in a good palette, especially if you get one that you can use daily. I would get one with neutrals and color that way you know you it will be worth the purchase.

      Delete