Wednesday, August 2, 2017

July Favorites

So first of all how is it already August?! Since we are already in a  new month I thought I would share some makeup I have been loving from the month of July. 


My first favorite would have to be the Lance teint i'dole foundation. If you follow me on instagram or have read any of my blog posts from before you know this has been my go to foundation all summer. It has spf, great coverage and looks so flawless. What is there not to love about it. It looks very natural on the skin and will work for any skin type. Surprisingly it isn't dewy and I always go for a dewy foundation but for some reason I love the finish on this one. If you are wanting a new foundation I would try this one.

I've been using the buxom lipgloss in white russian on days where I want a little bit of color but not too much. Some people don't like the tingly sensation from these glosses but I do, I also like that it is kind of minty. It leaves a beautiful soft sheen on your lips which is perfect for summer time when you are wanting that glossy lip.

Another lip product I have been loving is the YSl lipstick in the shade sheer candy. For one the smell of this lipstick is amazing, it literally smells like candy and I love the color so so much! It gives you just the right amount of color with a little bit of shine and stays on pretty well. Honestly I never bought any YSL lipsticks because I figured I could get an Urban or Mac lipstick for $17-$18 and I didn't want to spend $32 on a lipstick. It was totally worth it, this has been one of my favorites since I got it. 

I love blushes that have a kind of bronze color to them. Some eye looks I think just look perfect with that blush color and this Too Faced love flush blushes in how deep is your love? and baby love have been my go to all summer. I love the natural look of the baby love when you want to look like you have makeup on but not too much just a bronzed glow and the how deep is your love is perfect for that rosy pop of pink on the cheeks. It isn't to pink where your going to look like a clown its just going to add that perfect flush of color. 

In this hot Florida heat I don't always want to wear a full face of makeup. Days where I don't want to wear lashes which is a lot of days here lately just because its so hot and humid, I love the heat but I don't want a lot on my face. I will wear l'oreal voluminous primer and Urban Decay perversion mascara. These two together make my lashes look so fluffy and pretty. I have really short lashes and this combo really makes them look great. Trust me when I say this makes your lashes look great, I used to always wear lashes; I wouldn't go out of the house without lashes well if i had makeup on. I am just obsessed with this combo.

I also have been wearing the Urban Decay Naked heat palette. My favorite colors to use on my eyes would have to be orange and this palette is full of those gorgeous warm tones. You can do so many looks with this palette from natural to full glam and I just love the way it makes my eyes look. The shadows are so pigmented and blend out so well. The shimmery shades are so pigmented you don't even need to spray your brush with fix +.

Speaking of Fix + the new limited edition coconut scent is soooo good! I love anything coconut scented and this leaves your face so hydrated. The packaging is also beautiful I use this before and after makeup for extra hydration. It is great for any skin type.

If you like to have a blinding highlight you need the Jouer powder highlight in Topaz. This formula is so creamy and smooth and looks beautiful on the skin. I really like to have a glow and this is going to make your cheekbones standout and they might also be able to see you from space;) Even if you don't like that harsh highlight you can go in with just a little bit and it is still going to look just as beautiful. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment