Friday, January 27, 2017

Five on Friday

I'm back for another Five on Friday! This week is all about the drugstore mascaras. Honestly mascara is my least favorite cosmetic item because I have short lashes and it is just easier for me to throw on some falsies and go. I am also terrible at putting on mascara and always get it all over and then have to sit and wait for it to dry to get it off. I am going to share my favorite mascaras all under $10!





Covergirl Flamed Out
This has been my ride or die mascara since high school. It makes my tiny lashes look big and voluminous. I really like the wand it really gets in and coats my lashes. It is a little bigger but small enough to get right on the lash line. You can buy here

Wet N Wild mega length
I really like this one for my lower lash line because the wand is so tiny. I never use it for my top lashes because it really doesn't  add volume or anything but it is perfect for the lower lash line. It is super black and separates and coats every lash. buy here

Covergirl lash blast volume
This mascara will definitely give volume. I like the big wand, it coats the lashes really well, and makes them naturally voluminous and beautiful. You can buy this mascara here

L'oreal telescopic
This is a favorite for length and definition. It does not clump and holds a curl like no other mascara i've tried before. You buy this mascara here 

L'oreal voluminous carbon black
This mascara is one of my all time favorites. It is super super black and gives amazing volume and thickens as well. If you are in need of a great mascara for a great price this is the one to get. You can get this mascara at any drugstore. I got mine from target.


I need to try some new mascaras, what are some of your faves?!






1 comments:

  1. The wand on the L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara look BOMB! I want to get this next.

    ReplyDelete