Friday, January 20, 2017

Five on Friday

In 2017 I want to work more on my blog and come up with better content for my readers. So I have decided to start a new series, I used to do five on Friday and it would be all about my favorite things from that week; whether it be clothes, shoes, kids items you name it. This series is going to be called the same thing but I am going to be sharing five of my favorite beauty products. This week is going to be all about my go to drugstore concealers. I know everyone and their mama has a favorite concealer because that is something that is taken very seriously! Nobody wants a creasy or crepey under eye. 



Top 5 favorite drugstore concealers

My all time favorite would have to be Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. The consistency of this formula reminds me of the Nars radiant creamy concealer but a fraction of the cost. I don't get creasy and it doesn't leave that crepey affect that some that are to drying can leave behind. No thank you!

The NYX HD concealer is definitely up there with my maybelline fit me. It isn't drying and if I don't set it right away it doesn't crease. The coverage is fantastic especially because they do have color correctors as well so if you have dark circles and want to use the color corrector and the concealer it isn't going to cake up because it is light weight. You can create a flawless look with this product.

I just recently discovered the new wet n wild concealer and oh my goodness is it amazing!! It reminds me a lot of the Nars concealer as well but this is $3!! If you are on a budget but need a great concealer you should pick this one up. It has great coverage, and works really well under my eyes. I do have to set it but i always set all of my concealers anyway just to prevent creasing throughout the day. 

Another Nyx concealer I really like is the gotcha covered. It is a thick consistency so I didn't really like it at first but once I used it a few times I loved it. It is hydrating and the coverage is crazy. It reminds me a lot of the iT cosmetics bye bye under eye, I think it is definitely a dupe for it. You have to set this right away because it is so hydrating and thick it will crease quick but if you need a lot of coverage under the eye this one is perfect. Just use a tiny amount because a little goes a long way!

My 5th favorite concealer would have to be the L.A. girl pro conceal. I got this off amazing for like $2.99 and it is great. I wouldn't say it is up there with my maybelline and nyx but it is a great concealer. The coverage is good and it doesn't really crease. The only thing I don't like about it is the color it is really yellow but I think if I found a different color in it I would love it. 

I hope this helped if you have been looking for a great concealer but are on a budget. Let me know some of your fave drugstore concealers so I can try them out. 


1 comments:

  1. the maybelline fit me is by far my holy grail. I do love the NYX hd concealer but I haven't tried these yet. I also want to try the L.A. Girl products.

    ReplyDelete