Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Beauty Mix: A Silver Look

I hope y'all are enjoying all of these different looks Jasmine and I are doing each week and hopefully it is inspiring you to create some looks of your own. This weeks look is all about silver. I went with a smoked out look with silver glitter on the lid, dramatic wing and a nude lip. At first I wanted to do a red lip to make it festive but I think I want to save that for a holiday look I will be doing soon!







Products Used:

Face
iT cosmetics No 50 collagen veil anti-aging primer
Smashbox primer oil
The Beauty Crop cream highlighter
L'oreal true match 
L'oreal pro glow
Too Faced Born This Way concealer
RCMA no color powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Makeup studio blush in wildflower
Ofra Illuminating blush stripes
Mario Bedescu Rosewater spray 

Brows
Bodyography brow trio
Anastasia #14 brush

Eyes
Anastasia Beverly Hills World traveller palette
Nyc Liquid Liner
Kiss lashes 
tarteist lash paint mascara
Nyx jumbo pencil in milk
Mirabella black pencil liner

Lips
Ora long lasting liquid lipstick pasadena 
Colourpop ultra satin magic wand (I put this in the center only)





Jasmine's Blog

xo
Ashleigh

1 comments:

  1. Seriously this look turned out so good. I love it. I just posted mine :)

    ReplyDelete