Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Beauty Mix: Glitter

Another week another beauty mix and this week is all about glitter. If you know me you know I am obsessed with glitter I cannot get enough of it. Instead of doing a glitter eye look (because I usually always have some sort of glitter on my eyes) I decided to do a bright red glitter lip. Now this is definitely a look for pictures, you don't want to go around kissing people with this look unless you want to leave something behind ;)





Products Used

Face
Becca backlight priming filter
Smashbox photo finish primer oil (literally cannot do my makeup without this stuff)
Maybelline Fit Me dewy and smooth foundation
L.A. girl pro conceal 
RCMA no color powder
Bare minerals bronzer in Faux Tan
Makeup geek blush heart throb 
Makeup Revolution baked highlighter in vivid lights 
Gerard Cosmetics Slay all day

Eyes
Tarte Tartelette in bloom palette
NYC liquid liner
Julep gel eye glider smokey type shimmer
Eylure lashes No 126
greater than mdm flow mascara

Lips
NYX Lip liner hot red
Urban Decay Vice lipstick 714
Nyx glitter glue
Nyx red loose glitter







Tag me if you recreate this look @ashleigh_roseee

Make sure to check out Jasmine's look


6 comments:

  1. Seriously OBSESSED with the glitter lips. I need to try and do this ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I've been wanting to do it I just never could think of a look to do it with :)

      Delete
  2. Girl! This look is so stunning. It's a classic look mixed with a beautiful twist with that glittery red lipstick. This might be my favorite holiday look! I'm pinning this for later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!!! I definitely had fun with the glitter lip

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I've got to ask though, aren't glitter lips kind of scratchy? I don't get glittery shirts because they scratch my arms up lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't scratchy but I wouldn't wear it was a regular look it was just kind of a weird feeling lol

      Delete