Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A New Years Look

I cannot believe I am doing makeup looks for New Years!! I feel like it was just Halloween. When I think of New Years makeup I think lots of glitter and a smokey eye. I chose to kind of do a mix between the two. 






Products Used

Face
Marula Face oil
The Balm Shelter tinted moisturizer
Lorac conceal and contour palette
RCMA no color powder 
Physicians formula butter bronzer
MakeupGeek blush xoxo
Tarteist pro glow strobe, stunner
Gerard cosmetics Slay all Day spray

Eyes
Tarteist pro palette 
Nyx glitter glue
Nyx loose glitter ice
Urban Decay Razor Sharp liner Retrograde
iT cosmetics hello lashes 
Ardell Wispies #600

Lips 
Nyx liquid suede Brooklyn Thorne


I'm not really sure why the glitter looks green because it is a white glitter, but I still like it:)

Check out Jasmine's look: Jasmine's blog

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love it. I need that lipstick color. So earth tone.

    ReplyDelete