Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A Christmas Look

Hey y'all it's time for another beauty mix, this week is a holiday (Christmas) look. I still cannot  get over that Christmas is in like 4 days!!! Where has the time gone?! For this look I really wanted to be festive, I wouldn't really wear this on Christmas, one I am not a fan of green eyeshadow on myself and two I like to do the simplest makeup look on Christmas and I only do my makeup because I know lots and lots of pictures are going to be taken. I wanted to add some red glitter in somewhere and I knew I wanted to do some green so I sat down, played around and this is what I came up with. I hope you guys like it.




Products Used:
Face
Nyx first base primer 
Smashbox Primer oil (I put this on the brush before the foundation)
Tarte rainforest of the sea foundation
Maybelline fit me foundation stick (I used this for cream contour) 
Too Faced born this way concealer
RCMA no color powder
Physicians formula butter bronzer
Maybelline fit me blush light rose
The balm Mary Lou Manizer
Pix by petra milky mist

Eyes
Lorac 
Jeffree Star beauty killer palette (shade courtney)
Morphe 12p palette
Too Faced sketch marker
Nyx glitter primer
Nyx loose glitter 09/red
iT cosmetics hello lashes
Ardell lashes double up double wispies

Lips
Colourpop ultra satin magic wand
Milani lip gloss

 That highlight though :)


I really hope this inspires you to create you're own holiday looks. If you do tag me @ashleigh_roseee

Check out the beautiful Jasmine's look

0 comments:

Post a Comment