Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide for Her


With the up coming holiday quickly approaching I thought I would put together a gift guide that any women in your life would love. All of the products I have picked are things I would personally love to have and I know all of my friends would as well. These gifts are also great if you have friends and family out of town or you just won't be able to meet up with them for the holidays. Anyone is going to love getting a new beauty blender or 5 and of course you cannot go wrong with a great smelling candle in an adorable jar.







I don't know about you but when the game is on I will be right in front of the tv with my wings or chips and quest watching the game and what better way to do it than in style. This sweatshirt is so cute and it looks so comfy.

What women doesn't love a good candle and especially when it is so cute. This could go with any decor and Anthropologie candles smell sooooo good!!

Who else gets tired of washing beauty blenders constantly! I know you're supposed to wash them right after you use them but sometimes I run out of time getting ready and don't have time to wash it before I have to leave and then the next day before you start getting ready you have to wash it! With this little set you have several to choose from so you can wash them when you get time (even thought you should try to keep your bb clean most of the time) plus you get all of the colors!!

How gorgeous is this gold brush set from morphe?! Morphe Brushes have some of the softest and best brushes I have ever used and I am pretty sure this set is limited edition so you might want to get your hands on these babies before they sell out and are gone for good.

I am obsessed with all things that smell good, candles lotion, perfume and this perfume smells amazing. It isn't to over powering but it is just enough to be able to keep you smelling goof throughout the day. It has a such a light fresh and sweet scent. 

Booties have been my go to when I am looking for new shoes lately, I have been obsessed and when I cam across these I knew they had to go in this gift guide. They are so cute and they have a little heel so they are good for any of your friends short or tall and they will go with any look!

If you have never tried anything from the brand Fresh you need to go to your closest spear right now and pick something up! I love this brand, their lipsticks are so nice and keep your lips moisturized throughout the day, their skin care is pretty amazing too!

Last but not least who doesn't need a planner?! I know I wouldn't be able to get through life without mine. I would literally forget everything if I didn't write it down in my planner to my kids' school events, dr. appt., or my blog posts!

Let me know some of the items you have on your list this year!

xo
Ashleigh 

0 comments:

Post a Comment