Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Beauty Mix: Gold

It is time for another week of the beauty mix, this weeks look is gold. Whenever I do a gold makeup look I always use glitter or a shimmery eyeshadow and this week I of course used a shimmer eyeshadow and glitter. Instead of just putting it on the lid though I followed the wing eyeliner as well. I started out doing a cut crease but thought it looked a little harsh for what I was going for so I blended it out for a bit of a softer touch,I really love how it turned out.











Products used:
Smashbox Primer oil
Milani conceal + perfect 2 in 1 foundation
Nyx gotcha covered concealer 
RCMA no color powder 
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Smash box light it up L.A. lights blush mega palette 
Bodyography brow trio
Too Faced sweet peach palette (georgia, summer yum, white peach)
Tarte styled by hrush palette (bliss)
NYC liquid liner 
iT cometics hello lashes mascara 
wet n wild megalength mascara (bottom lashes)
Eylure lashes no 126
mirabella black liner
Gerard Cosemtics Slay All Day peach setting spray
Nyx suede matte lip liner in Oh put it on
Nyx soft matte lip cream in Transylvania 
Second lip combo
Nyx suede matte lip liner in Tea and Cookies
Gerard cosmetics lipstick in 1995






XO
Ashleigh

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this look. I really need to get that lip color. I haven't tried any of the Gerard Cosmetics products. I need to order some lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful!! I love gerard cosmetics products but the Nyx lip cream in transylvania is terrible!! It was so patchy

      Delete