Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Beauty Mix: Cranberry

Hey Y'all!! It is already time for the November beauty mix this week was all about cranberry which is perfect for Thanksgiving. At first I couldn't find a color that would work perfectly for what I had in mind so I used my Manny MUA lipstick in hypno as my base color and then all of the other colors just blended out so well with it. I'm sure you're thinking a liquid lipstick as eyeshadow?! It actually worked as a base to make the shadows last all day. 

Products Used:
Lorac behind the scenes eye primer
Ofra x Manny MUA long lasting liquid lipstick in Hypno (I used this on my lid)
Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette (burnt orange, venetian red, love letter, cypress umber)
Kiss flirty lashes
Miracle eye definer
Bodyography brow trio 
Hangover Rx primer
Stila illuminating foundation
Smashbox studio skin
 (I mixed these to get the right shade) 
Smashbox studio skin concealer 
RCMA no color powder
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Maybelline fit me blush 
Mary-lou manizer
Gerard cosmetics slay all day setting spray in lavender 
Colourpop liquid lipstick trap and magic wand 









Make sure to tag us on Instagram @ashleigh_roseee @thejasminemaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment