Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Halo Eye for the Beauty Mix

A halo eye is one of my least favorite looks to do on myself, I think they are beautiful I just never like how they turn out on me. When Jasmine said she wanted to do a halo eye I was all for it because I do like to challenge myself when it comes to these looks we do for the beauty mix whether it be a color I normally wouldn't wear or something I've never done or just something I just do not like on me. I decided to stick with Fall colors, the oranges and golds. I actually like how it turned out minus the lashes, I should have used fluffier lashes but I didn't feel like running to the store.





Products used:
Too Faced Hangoverx
Maybelline Fit Me Dewy and Smooth
Too Faced born this way concealer
Ofra Banana powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Makeup Geek blush xoxo
Ofra Illuminating blush stripes
Violet Voss x Laura Lee palette 
Lord and Berry black liner
Salon Perfect lashes 615
Tarteist lash paint
Gerard Cosmetics Slay all Day peach spray
Colourpop ultra satin magic wand



Jasmine's blog: http://www.jasminemaria.com/2016/10/beauty-mix-halo-eye/

2 comments:

  1. Okay i love how your looked turned out. Seriously makes me jealous of your eyes. I hate having brown eyes because the only colors that make my brown eyes pop are purple colors lol You're looks are always the best.

    ReplyDelete