Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Glam Mermaid

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and Fall is my favorite time of the year! When Jasmine asked if I wanted to throw in a couple of Halloween looks with Octobers beauty mix I was like Hell yeah! I love creating new looks that I can only do this time of year. We chose to go with a Mermaid theme for our first festive look. 



I don't really know what inspired me to do these colors, I just sat down and starting messing with colors and this is what happened. The gel liner was a bit tough to work with, I would use some sort of paint for the scales. 


Products Used:
it cosmetics No 50 anti aging serum primer
L'oreal Pro Glow foundation
L.A. girl pro conceal
RCMA No color powder
Morphe 12p palette (I used this for eyeshadow and to contour the face)
Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk
Nyx Tres jolie black eyeliner
NYC liquid liner
Colourpop gel liner boots (I used this for the scales)
Vegas Nay Lashes Grand glamor
Colourpop ultra satin (the name rubbed off)
The jewels are from a little pack I picked up from Hobby Lobby 
Headband made by me





The scales were a lot harder to do than I thought they were going to be. I was trying to hold the fish nets tight but it was hard to do with one hand while trying to stamp some of the pink gel liner over top. Next time I will have someone hold them tight for me. 



Check out Jasmine's blog: http://www.jasminemaria.com
Tag us in your recreations or any of your Halloween looks
@ashleigh_roseee @thejasminemaria

2 comments:

  1. I tide the fish net on the top and pulled it against my face and tide them back again to get them to stay in place. But otherwise this makeup looks so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I originally put it over my head where it would be easier to hold tight but the further down I went with it, it would just mess up the other makeup. I should have practiced before doing the look.

      Delete