Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Beauty Mix: A Cut Crease

Hey Beauties!! It's time for the October Beauty Mix and I think this is going to be my favorite yet because one I am obsessed with October and everything Fall and two we are going to throw in a couple Halloween looks. This week for my cut crease I wanted to stick with Fall colors so I went with a smokey cranberry cut crease with a cranberry lip. I am so excited to be breaking out the dark colored lipsticks, I love a nude lip but there is just something about a super dark lip in the Fall. 



Products Used:
Smashbox 24 hour shadow primer
Nyx Micro Brow Pencil
Bodyography Brow Trio
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette
Too Faced Sketch Marker 
Lord and Berry Black liner pencil
Wet N Wild eyeliner in White
Tarteist lash paint mascara
Salon Perfect 615 lashes
Smashbox primer oil
Smashbox photo finish primer
Smashbox studio skin foundation
Too Faced Born this Way concealer
RCMA No Color Powder
Benefit Hoola
Milani Luminoso 
Laura Geller Gilded Honey 
Nyx Lip Liner in Stockholm
Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Hypno 
Pixi by Petra Milky Mist



I originally did this look without the wing and the dark crease but ended up going in and making it a little more dramatic it was beautiful as a more natural look too!





Check out Jasmine's beautiful cut crease:http://www.jasminemaria.com

XO
Ashleigh 

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love how yours turned. So bold and perfect for fall. Waiting for my ulta to restock with the ABH palette. I need that new palette that they come out with as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stunning! I love that you used cranberry! I am a huge fan of cranberry, plum, and wine colors for fall. I probably do a lip in one of the colors every day. :P

    ReplyDelete