Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Beauty Mix Olive Green

Who is excited for another week of the beauty mix with Jasmine and I?! This week is all about the Olive Green eyes, I did a little bit more of a brighter eye than the olive but I still love how it turned out. I have green eyes so I normally don't wear green eyeshadow I tend to wear colors that are going to make my eyes stand out more like purples, oranges and brown.  I started with a smokey brown eye and added the green all over the lid. This ended up however making my eyes pop thats the great thing about this shade all different eye colors can wear it !


Products Used:
Lorac eyeshadow primer
Morphe 12nb palette
Morphe 12p
L'oreal Hip green pigment (super old I don't think they carry it anymore)
Revlon beyond natural lashes
it Cosmetics Hello Lashes 
Too Faced HangoverX primer
Smashbox studio skin foundation 
smashbox waterproof concealer
dermablend translucent setting powder
Too Faced bronzer/blush duo Carrie and Big
Laura Geller Gilded Honey 
Urban Decay Stark Naked 




Also don't forget to check out Jasmine's look: http://www.jasminemaria.com

3 comments:

  1. Seriously have some hair envy right now. I love how this look turned out on you. It compliments your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! normally I don't like green on my eyes but I actually liked this! good choice for that week:)

      Delete
  2. This look is so pretty and flattering, you look beautiful! I love that shade of green and it really brings out the green in your eyes too, so gorgeous! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete