Friday, August 12, 2016

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette Review

When BH first announced they were collaborating with Carli Bybel I was so excited anything that she does is going to be amazing and I cannot believe it was only $12. I never got around to ordering it because I just hate paying for shipping I literally only order from places if I am ordering enough to get free shipping so when Ulta put in their add about a month ago that they were going to be getting this palette in stores, you bet I had it in my calendar so I knew what day I needed to by it. The quality was nothing short of what I expected and even the packaging is beautiful so simple and sleek. It comes with 10 eyeshadow colors and 4 highlights which are extremely beautiful.



The eyeshadows and the highlights are very pigmented. I have been using the pink highlight for my inner corner highlight even when I just do a simple natural look that day I will still add some inner corner highlight and that just makes the look so much better and people compliment it all the time. I never thought I would get so many compliments on an inner corner highlight but hey i'll take it!! 


The four front shades are the highlights in the palette and I watched a couple of the darker shades and one shimmer eyeshadow to show you just how pigments these shadows are. 


I love that you can do a dark smokey eye or a super natural every day makeup look.These shadows blend so well too, for the price you pay for this the quality is amazing. If you need a good palette to travel with I would run to your local Ulta right away and pick this up. You have everything you need eyeshadows and highlights! 

xo 
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment