Monday, July 11, 2016

My Makeup Brush Set Review

When Mymakeupbrushset reached out and asked me if they sent me their brushes would I post pictures and use them on my channel, of course I jumped all over that! I have really been wanting to try these type of brushes but lets be real the artis brand is outrageous and I don't know about you but I just couldn't justify that purchase. They sent these out super fast and I was so excited when I got them  in the mail. They definitely exceeded my expectations.

The only two that I haven't used are the two small round ones for eyeshadow I just don't know how that is going to go but I am going to play around with those two as well.  When applying my foundation I used to always reach for a beauty blender or my favorite morphe brush, now I reach for the larger oval brush. The large oval brush makes my foundation look like I just had it applied with an airbrush machine, it is so flawless and effortless. I also love the way the small-medium oval brush blends out my concealer I don't have to use very much because it doesn't absorb the products like a lot of other brushes and I don't have any creasing which is amazing!





The small skinny brush is perfect for contouring my nose I will use one for cream contour and one for powder, they make it so easy because it just fits perfectly where I need it and blends out like a dream. My favorite part about the brushes is they are super light weight which kind of worried me at first because I thought the handle was going to break they are so durable and they a made with synthetic hairs which is really nice.




If you don't like how your brushes or sponges absorb product try these brushes I use less foundation and concealer and I have gotten so many compliments on how flawless my makeup looks. You can purchase my makeup brush set here

Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored. The company did send me the products to review and all opinions are my own.

1 comments:

  1. Pink Cosmetics,Manicure and Pedicure,Makeup brush set, Cosmetics online Shopping,Beauty products Wholesale Store, Contour makeup Kit,Foundation makeup Brush,Cheap makeup brushes,Face makeup Brushes,Professional makeup brushes Set.

    Makeup brush set

    ReplyDelete