Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Simple Glam

This weeks look for the June Beauty mix is simple glam which to me is all about minimal eyeshadow, full dramatic lashes contour and lots and lots of highlight. I went for a softer look but added big lashes for more glam. For day time I love this rose lip color but if I were to wear this look at night I would pair it with a bold red lip. 



If you want to recreate this look here are the products I used. 

Face
Dr Brandt pores no more
Becca Aqua luminous foundation
Nyx HD concealer
Ofra banana powder
Chanel soleil de tan
Too faced chocolate soleil bronzer
Tarteist clay blush palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills gleam kit
Gerard cosmetics slay all day peach

Eyes
Manny MUA x makeupgeek palette beaches and cream, sora, Insomnia 
Eylure No 126 lashes
Lancome hypnoses drama mascara
Lord and Berry black liner

Lips
Manny MUA x Ofra liquid lipstick 




Let me see your beautiful simple glam looks! tag me @ashleighharrison2 #beautymix

2 comments: