Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Dewey and Bronzed Beach Look

I am so excited to be starting the new June beauty mix because this month there are three of us! Jasmine and I have also teamed up with the lovely @lauraalvizures on Instagram. This weeks look is one of my all time favorites, a summer beach look. When I go to the beach I want to have glowing bronzed skin.....like  super glowy I kind of want to look like a disco ball. Ok maybe not that much but I definitely love the dew. For this look I only used one eyeshadow on my eyes and a super quick and easy foundation routine. 






Products used:

Face
iT cosmetics illuminating CC cream (gotta have that spf)
UD naked skin concealer
Chanel soleil de tan bronzer
Laura gellar gilded honey
Milani luminoso blush
Mario Bedescu rose water spray

Eyes
MUG cocoa bear

Lips
Ulta tinted lip balm

That is it I didn't add any mascara or eyeliner because when I go to the beach I am not going to wear those things but trust me I was tempted to throw on some falsies and call it a day. I also did a natural beach look with my hair I just let it dry after the shower and wore it natural, I sprayed some texturizing spray and put some spf in there as well.

Products used in my hair
Wella root shoot
Nios shield leave in conditioner with spf 15
keratin complex texturizing sugar mist

Make sure to check the other looks as well on the beautiful Jasmine and Laura!

My youtube channel: ashleigh rose
Jasmine's channel: Jasmine Maria
Jasmines' blog: Jasminemaria.com
Laura's channel: Genesis Laura

4 comments:

  1. Love how dewy and bronze you look. It makes your eye POP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makeup! Love how that highligher looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this type of look. I've been working hard at learning how to contour my face better and get a more bronze look and so far I'm rather impressed with myself haha I'll have to try out some of these products though!

    ReplyDelete