Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A colorful look

It is the second week of the June beauty mix and this week is all about the color.I love doing looks like this because it gets me to step out of my comfort zone and pick up other shades instead of neutrals. I had planned on doing a look with hot pink and then going from there but I forgot I had a photo shoot for a friend and the theme was fire so this is what I came up with. 





That is glitter in my hair not dandruff!! haha she pretty much poured glitter all over my head but it turned out so cool!


Face:
Too Faced born this way foundation
LA girl pro concealer
Maybelline fit me foundation stick (contour)
Ofra Banana powder
Too Faced chocolate soleil bronzer
Milani luminoso blush
Anastasia Gleam highlight palette

Eyes
Morphe 12P yellow, orange and red
Morphe 35F metallic shimmery gold for inner corner
Nyx vinyl liquid liner
Covergirl flamed out mascara
Eylure No 126 lashes
Colourpop gel liner in Puppy

Lips
Colourpop Utra satin in Trap

To finish off the look I sprayed my favorite setting spray from Gerard cosmetics slay all day in Peach

Make sure to check out Jasmine and Laura's looks. 
J:http://www.jasminemaria.com
L:https://www.instagram.com/lauraalvizures/

We also have a giveaway going on. If you have been wanting the UD Alice palette now is your chance to win it and a gift card, you can enter down below. Good Luck!!!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this look!!! I need to play around with the orange, yellow and pink look. It definitely fits the theme of Alice Through the Looking Glass btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love!! It was so fun creating:)

    ReplyDelete