Friday, May 27, 2016

Summer Essentials

Summer is my favorite time of year, well Fall and Summer are right there together I can definitely do without Winter. When it comes to Summer I always need a good pair of sunnies and bronzer. 

My favorite pair of sunglasses are these that I got off of Amazon. They were only like $10 and I love that they are huge and have the blue lenses. I am always losing my sunglasses or breaking them so I don't like to pay a whole lot for them. The only sunglasses I will ever pay over $20 for is the Quay Australia sunglasses. They are all so cute and great quality!

I picked up this lipstick the other day because I went into Walgreens and they had a display of a bunch of new L'oreal lipsticks. I picked up a couple of them when I was walking through Ulta trying to decide what I wanted to buy after work and this color stuck out to me the most, Blake's Pink is the shade. When I first got home and tried it on I wasn't to impressed it looks so bright and vibrant and then I put it on and it was very sheer, I had to keep layering the color. The more I wore it though the more I fell in love, it is perfect for Summer I can just throw on some bb cream this lip and some mascara and call it a day. 


This dress is an old summer dress that I have had for years but I still love how vibrant and cheery it is, I don't wear it much because I hate that I have to keep pulling up the top unless I want to give everyone a peep show;) 

This living proof Frizz humidity shield is amazing, I always know what the weather is going to be that day because of my hair. It will not cooperate if it is going to rain and if it is hot and sticky it isn't going to cooperate either so I just spray this in after I get done styling it and it helps keep the frizz away and makes my freshly styled hair still look great. 

I got this Ora body illuminizer in my boxy charm and I have been using it ever since! I love to put it on my legs and arms if I am going to be wearing a dress or shorts and for every day I will just put it on my arms for that extra summer glow. It blends out very well and looks gorgeous, it has a little bit of shimmer but not to much where it looks like you just took a bath in those old body sprays with glitter you know the ones from middle school. I don't know if anyone else was obsessed with those but I loved them and was always spraying myself with them haha. 

Last but not least slay all day setting spray from Gerard cosmetics. I knew as soon as these first came out and they were all over YouTube and Instagram I had to get my hands on them. These are amazing I was afraid at first that they were going to make me look to matte because I like that dew but they didn't I still had my glow but my makeup lasted all day and still looked great after a long day at work.  I got the scents Peach and Lavender but I want to get the rest of them as well. They also have Jasmine, green tea and lemongrass.

What are some of your favorite products for summer?

xo
Ashleigh

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! Your skin is flawless!!!! Like, so jealous. And your makeup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty look! The color really makes your eyes pop too.

    ReplyDelete