Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Fresh Spring Makeup Tutorial

I am so excited to be writing this right now because if you read my last post you know there are some pretty exciting things going on lately on my blog, like this collab with Jasmine from csandsblog! This week was the first day of our beauty mix and it is a fresh spring makeup look. I chose to do a natural eye with a pop of color and super dewy skin. Adding pops of color in with my natural looks is my go to for spring and summer, it is still a beautiful natural makeup look but you also get something fun with that pop. When I think of Spring I think of fresh dewy healthy skin and that is exactly what I went with, I mixed a liquid highlighter in with my primer (normally I mix it in with my foundation but I like the way it looks with the primer) and that gave me a glowing luminous base for my foundation.



Products used:


Face

Nivea Post Shave Balm
The lighting crop highlighting crew
Tarte rainforest of the sea foundation in the shade light sand
Nyx HD concealer No 2
ABH banana powder
Physicians formula mineral airbrushing powder
Physicians Formula butter bronzer 
Ofra illuminating blush stripes
Makeup revolution Sugar and Spice blush palette


Eyes

Lorac behind the scenes eyeshadow primer
Too Faced chocolate bar palette
Lorac Alter Ego palette 
Lord and berry black pencil liner
Wet N Wild blue pencil liner
Smashbox x-rated mascara
Eylure lashes No 126


Brows

Bodyography brow trio 


You can also watch the video for this look on my here on my channel


Make sure to tag me if you recreate this look Instagram @ashleighharrison2

XO
Ashleigh



<!-- end InLinkz script —>

1 comments:

  1. Love love!! So pretty. Checking out the video

    ReplyDelete