Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Favorite Makeup Brushes

I have a ton of makeup brushes and I always catch myself reaching for the same ones. I believe that inexpensive brushes are just as great as the very expensive ones.....well some of them. Some of my favorite brushes are from E.L.F cosmetics and some I have picked up from Marshalls, TJ Maxx etc. for like $6. My all time favorite brushes would have to be my Morphe brushes, they are so inexpensive but the quality is up there with some of my higher priced ones.


My current favorite eyeshadow brushes
Morphe E18 - perfect for smoking out the lower lash line
Morphe M441 - perfect crease brush/blending brush
Morphe M443 - perfect crease brush/blending brush 
Wet N Wild concealer brush - great for packing on pigments
Wet N Wild eyeshadow brush- I use this to put on powder/bone color shadow to set concealer and eyeshadow primer
E.L.F eyeshadow brush- pigments/shadow on lid


 My current favorite Face brushes
Morphe M523- Bronzer/contouring
The vintage cosmetic company stippling brush- blending out blush, bronzer, highlight and putting on powder
Precision Beauty Angled Blush brush
Wet N Wild blush brush
E.L.F small tapered brush- setting under eye concealer




What are some of your favorite brushes? I would love to try some new brands!

xo
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment