Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Beauty Mix: Summer Glow


Beauty Mix Here are the rules for the linkup:
  1. Create your look either take photos post them to your blog or do a video. 
  2. Share the look you created and linkup here. 
  3. Have FUN!
If you decide to join us I can't wait to see your looks. This linkup will be open every Tuesday at midnight CST.



It is week 2 of the beauty mix with Jasmine and I! Did you link up last week? If not you do not want to miss out this week, it is all about that glow from the summer. One of my favorite looks to do is dewy-bronzey skin. I always have that "glow" going on, I don't like the matte look on me so I tend to go a little ham with the highlights. This weeks look is "Summer Glow",  I knew the exact look I was going to do for this. When I think of summer glow I think of really dewy skin and bronzed eyes so that is the look I went for. This look is all about full coverage and an easy eye. The only thing I am missing is being tan, at least I have some bronzer ;)



For my hair I wanted the beach waves look so I braided my damp hair before bed and took it out in the morning for those big loose waves.



 of course I had to throw in one with the flower crown snap filter because that is just so summery ;)


Products used:

Face

Clinique moisture surge moisturizer
Tarte Rainforest Of The Sea foundation
Nyx HD concealer
Anastasia banana powder
Physicians formula Butter Bronzer (best bronzer ever!!!)
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer 
Milani baked blush Luminoso 
Mario Bedescu Rose water spray

Eyes

Colourpop Kathleen lights Quad (Where the light is)
Smashbox x-rated mascara
Covergirl waterproof mascara (bottom lashes)
Ardell demi wispies

Brows

Bodyography brow trio

Lips

Jordana lip liner Tawny
Milani lipstick watermelon
Milani nude lip gloss

I had a video filmed for this weeks look to go up on my channel with this post but silly me decided to film an entire tutorial with my mic off! Oops, I am going to try to redo it sometime this week so just keep checking my channel:)

xo
Ashleigh 

0 comments:

Post a Comment