Thursday, April 14, 2016

Friday Favorites

We have been a little busy over here and my blog has been put on the back burner. I miss blogging so I am going to try and make more time for it but between my work schedule and working on my Youtube channel it has been hard. I have been so busy at work as well I have been with Benefit for abut a month now and I love it, things are about to chill out though we have an event this weekend so we have been getting ready for that and i'm hoping to film a new video for my channel this weekend. If you aren't already subscribed go show My Channel some love please:) Alrighty let's get into some favorites lately.

Everyone that knows me knows I am obsessed with makeup I mean hello it is my job;) All of the cosmetic companies are coming out with so many new things and I seriously want it all. Like these new Tarte Clay pot shadow liners, I need the rose gold one it is so gorgeous! Colourpop is killing it this Spring all of the new fun colors in liners and lippies and not to mention their amazing brow products. If you haven't heard of CP you need to go check it out and thank me later. 

I walked into Sephora the other day and was immediately drawn to the bite beauty section. I seriously swatched all the lipsticks and the lip glosses. I need the shades honeycomb, meringue and sugar cane and the gloss in the shade honey. Of course these are all nudes. What can I say I love me some nudes;) They are all so gorgeous go check them out at your local Sephora. 

How cute is this Romper from Old Navy. I can see Bryleigh running around in this adorable little outfit with a pair of cute little sandals and how adorable is this swimsuit!! Apparently I am obsessed with this print. 

So I am going to need everything from this etsy shop.  I love the mugs, the shirts for Kaden and the Sassy little soul one for Bry because I tell her she is sassy all the time! I love supporting small shops so I definitely want to get Kaden this shirt from enjoy essential and maybe a few things for me and Bry too!!! 

xo
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment