Friday, April 1, 2016

Fab Friday Favorites

I haven't done a Friday favorites in awhile and I have had my eye on some amazing beauty products, home decor and clothing lately. Let's jump right in!

These Anastasia glow kits. They both are gorgeous and I love that you have four in each to choose from. I have read so many reviews and watched several tutorials including these and I need to go get them asap!!!

I have been wanting these liquid lipsticks from dose of colors for so long now but every shade that I want is sold old! My favorites are stone, pinky promise, bare with me and truffle!!! Such beautiful shades and i've heard the formula is amazing!! I also want to get their hidden treasures palette oh my goodness this palette is seriously amazing!!! So stunning, of course it is sold out as well. 

How amazing is this coat from hm! It would be perfect for Spring time especially if you just want to throw it over your PJ's for an early morning coffee run;) It would look great with a dressy outfit or even just some jeans and sneakers. I love versatile clothing like this. Can't forget the most important staple in your closet, I love these t-shirts. I feel like you can never have enough of these kind of shirts because they can go under jackets, or you can wear them in their own and they look great either way.

I am trying to set up my background for my Youtube channel so that I don't have to use a backdrop every time I film. I have been eyeing this lamp for my desk! It's so beautiful. I want to do sort of a beach setting in my background but incorporate makeup into it. I just don't want it to look like everyone else's, although every time I watch a room or office tour I'm like ah! I love that one. Hopefully i'm going to be able to run to homegoods today and get some cute decor and maybe find a cute desk!


What are some of your favorites for the week?!

xo
Ashleigh


0 comments:

Post a Comment