Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday coffee and Favorites

I haven't been doing these as often as I used to but I have so many things I have been loving lately and seeing in stores thinking I need that!! I figured I would take to the blog and share some of my favorites with you for this week.

First off the new scents in Batiste dry shampoo. I've never really used dry shampoo because my hair doesn't get greasy or oily at all and I only have to wash it twice a week. I picked this up to give my hair some texture on days that I just wash it and it is looking a little flat and it is coconut scented!!! I saw coconut and was like yup get in my cart.

My kids are obsessed with toaster strudels!! Kaden calls them toasters and Bryleigh calls them toaster  tudels it is so cute. I came across this recipe on Pinterest for homemade toaster strudels. These aren't the healthiest things for breakfast but maybe if I could make these homemade ones they would be a little healthier than the store bought ones.

I have been working on a new background for my youtube channel because it is a pain to have to drag my backdrops to the middle of my living room floor every time I want to film a tutorial. I watched Desi Perkins office tour on youtube the other day and oh my goodness!! Everything about it was amazing!! I want the desk, all of her decorations it was all perfect. You can check it out here.

This weather the past week has been so great! I am loving the 70 degrees, I could do without the rain but at least it isn't freezing cold out and we can get outdoors. We were all starting to get cabin fever bad, the kids are so happy they get to ride their power wheels and go to the park and I am glad I get to  get them out of the house too. It is so much more fun going to the park rather than trying to find indoor activities that we haven't already done a hundred times and it wears them out so its a win win!

What have you guys been loving lately?!
Let me know and be sure to check out my Instagram @ashleighharrison2 I am doing a giveaway and Please go subscribe to my Youtube channel ashleighrose :)

xo
Ashleigh




0 comments:

Post a Comment