Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Go To Makeup Palettes

When it comes to makeup I like to have a big variety that way I can always change up my look not where the same makeup every day. So why not start with palettes I think these are one of the most important items in a makeup collection. You have a whole thing full of different shades of eyeshadows and they are great for traveling you just pick one, or two and you should be good to go. When I travel I like to have one palette with neutral shades and one with more out of the box shades that way depending on the mood I am in I can do a natural look or a fun look. Let's get started with my favorite palettes to travel with and just use on a daily basis.

The first palette which is my holy grail is the Too Faced Chocolate bar palette. This is the most perfect palette because it has matte and shimmer shades. I like to use hazelnut for my transition stage so I am always pulling out this palette even if I am using a completely different one for the rest of my look. The amount of eye looks you can do with this are endless. 



 The Makeup Revolution Sugar and Spice blush palette is definitely a necessity when it comes to traveling. It has any blush shade you would need when traveling and two highlight shades. I don't ever use the highlight shades for an actual highlight I will just dust a little bit over my cheeks after the blush if I need a little extra glow when my skin is looking extra dry. There are six blush shades so you will be able to make any of them work for your look. These are nice to have so you don't have to pack a bunch of little blushes in your makeup bag.



The Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette is also a great one to have in your travel bag. It has warm shades and it also has a few fun shimmery colors that way you can add a pop of color to any look. My favorite color in this palette is Morocco it is a burnt orange shade and is beautiful this sone shade you can throw in with so many looks.




xo
Ashleigh 




0 comments:

Post a Comment