Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Drugstore product review

Being a Makeup Artist and Esthetician I am always trying new cosmetic products and researching which products are the best. I am actually surprised it has taken me this long to jump on the bandwagon of the Nivea post shave balm as a primer. Every youtube video I watched, they were all using this post shave balm as their primer and I was a little hesitant at first but you guys! Go out and pick this up right now, I was so amazed at how well my foundation looked. I took a pea size amount of the shave balm and rubbed it in like you would any other primer, let it get tacky and dry for a few and then apply your foundation of choice. This product is great because it contains glycerin which is a skin moisturizer, it helps retain the skins water but it can also help with oily skin problems. Any skin type can use  this product and I know you will not be disappointed. 




Another product that I was a little surprised I loved was the Elf cream eyeliner in the shade coffee, but I do not use it for eyeliner (well I still can) but I use it to fill in my eyebrows. It is a great dupe for  Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade and it saves you like $18!! This liner is so smooth and creamy and it makes my eyebrows look so natural when I fill them in using this product, and because it is a smooth creamy consistency it helps keep my brow hairs in place. You really wouldn't have to set your hairs with a brow mascara but I still will sometimes when my eyebrows really need done. I wish they had some lighter colors because really you can only use this if you have dark brown hair or if you just like darker eyebrows. It matches perfectly with my brows and hair so this has been one of my favorite if not all time favorite beauty products lately.



 Run to Target and get this stuff, you won't regret it:)

xo
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment