Thursday, March 10, 2016

5 Beauty Products under $10

Hey guys! I'm excited to start a new series about whats new at the drugstore and under $10.  I prefer to go to the drugstore (let's be real my wallet prefers drugstore) when I buy makeup because it is so much more affordable. I love my highend makeup but there are just so many amazing products that apply just as nice and are just as pigmented as the high end products. These are just a few I have been loving lately and the best part. They are super affordable!

1.  Elf High Definition under eye setting powder. My under eyes can get cake real quick if I do not use the right concealer and powder and I have tried so many and only a few have really stood out to me and one is only $3!! This HD under eye setting powder is ridiculously good, it does not make my under eyes look cakey and it helps brighten them up a bit. The packaging is very tiny but it is so affordable so that really isn't a big deal. If you have troublesome under eyes try this out, you just might like it.


2. Rimmel Kate Sculpting palette. I picked this palette up because I watched a beauty vlogger talk about how amazing it was and it was a dupe for some highend products. The kits includes a blush, bronzer and a highlight. All of the shades are beautiful but the highlight is incredible. It is hard to find a good highlight at the drugstore because a lot of them tend to be chunky with to much glitter. This one makes your cheekbones stand out and look like a glow from within. I think this kit was almost $6  and you cannot beat that for the quality of the product.


3. I have two favorite lipsticks from the drugstore actually 3 but one is a liquid lipstick so I will save that for another day. One of the brands that I love is Maybelline the color sensational collection lipsticks are crazy pigmented and so creamy. I have a lot of the colors but there are so many and I want them all! I am very picky when it comes to lipstick because I don't want a lipstick that is going to smear every where and get on my teeth, clothes or face. I mean who wants to walk around with lipstick on their teeth especially if you are going to be talking to people. These will transfer but only if you rub on something they aren't going to smear everywhere. They are not a matte so they're not drying at all and every single color is so gorgeous!


4. Milani Matte lipsticks. I do not like my lips to be sahara desert dry and these Milani lipsticks are more of a hydrating matte lip. These are right up there with my Maybelline ones, they are both amazing products and so completely different that I wouldn't be able to choose between them. I have quite a few of these too, I stocked up when they were on sale at cvs for $2.99! I'm hoping they will do a sale again soon because I need more of these oh and they smell amazing!!!


5. Nyx gotcha covered concealer. Wow this concealer is crazy full coverage, it is probably my favorite concealer from the drugstore and I have always used my maybelline fit me concealer but I think this blows it out of the water. This concealer is a very think consistency so you do not want to use a lot because it will look cakey real quick and that is just not cute. This specific concealer I do not take up completely under my eye because it will settle into every crease but as I am blending it out I will lightly blend it up towards my under eye that way product is still there to cover up any dark circles but the products is minimal so it looks natural and flawless. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment