Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentine's Gifts for Her

We normally don't go all out on gifts for Valentines Day we just get something small and useful. I remember one year I made Travis a basket full of his favorite things like food, candy, and I even threw in a pair of underwear. I like thoughtful gifts rather than big expensive items. I've rounded up some gifts for the beauty lover out there any girl or boy that loves skin care and makeup will love these products.


One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes that I own is my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and i'm sure this one will not disappoint. For one the eyeshadow pans are shaped like hearts so its perfect for V-Day and of course all Too Faced products are amazing and smell just as great as the quality of the product. 

I love a liquid lipstick just like any other beauty guru out there and I have heard so many amazing things about these Dose Of Colors lipsticks I have three of them in my cart and the shades are all so gorgeous i'm trying to figure out if I want to add any more of them before I place my order. I also want to try the new pigments from doc. 

Another liquid lipstick that I always hear about is the Jeffree Star lipsticks. The packaging is what really makes me want to get them I mean they have pink lids and not to mention all the fun shades available and i've also heard great things about these as well!

The last products is a skin care product and I actually heard about Tula through a blogger. I was reading her post about it and it seems like a really great product. I am an Esthetician so I am all about taking care of my skin. I have been looking for a good exfoliant but I do not want to harsh of one. This is an exfoliating treatment mask so you don't have to scrub your face you put it on and let it work its magic once it sits for a little while on your face you gently massage it around your face and the beads help to add hydration. I am definitely excited to try this product!

If all else fails Chocolates are a pretty great gift too! :)

xo
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment