Saturday, February 6, 2016

Morning Coffee and Chit Chat

Good Morning everyone and happy Saturday! It is finally the weekend and time to sit back and enjoy it. This week was a pretty great week for me, I'm pretty sure I got my dream job I just have to talk to the regional manager next week. I also got a new puppy! He is seriously the cuddliest cutest little thing ever, except he is worse than a newborn in the middle of the night.

Let's start talking about some favorites!

First of all this elf blush,you guys run don't walk to target and pick up this blush and bronzer combo. I highly recommend it. I love the packaging because it reminds me of the Nars bronzers packaging and the quality cannot be beat for $4! It is so pigmented and the shades are gorgeous. 

Coffee has been a must have for me for like 6 years now, I love everything about coffee especially this eight o'clock brand I got mine from target but Kroger sells it as well. My favorite flavor is caramel macchiato. It isn't to strong and it tastes so good. Oh and it also wakes me up in the morning when I am a Mombie;)

If you have not shopped at Altar'd State then you need to go. In my opinion it is a bit pricy but that is probably because I am such a cheapskate when it comes to buying close for myself. Forever21 yes please!! I walked by this store yesterday and fell in love with all the new Spring items out, the dresses were gorgeous. This dress was one of my favorites, how amazing would that be for Spring/Summer. 

I was looking through Pinterest the other day for some healthier dessert recipes and I came across this Coffee Loaf Cake. It sounds amazing because one you all know I love coffee and two it has dark chocolate drizzled on top. You cannot go wrong with dark chocolate and coffee, I will be running to the store to get everything I need to whip that up!! 

My last favorite of this week would of course have to be my little puppy. The kids adore him, they fight constantly about who gets to hold him. Kaden has amazed me with how well he does with him, he takes him out when he has to go potty and Bryleigh always wants to help feed him. If you follow me on Instagram @ashleighharrison2 then you have seen how cute Camo is!:)

Have a wonderful weekend friends!!

xo 
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment