Saturday, January 9, 2016

Saturday morning Coffee + favorites

I hope you all had a great week! I'm sitting here snuggled up on the couch enjoying my coffee while everyone is still sleeping so I thought I would share some of my favorites for the week and chit chat. I finally filmed, edited and uploaded a youtube video. I have been talking about doing it for like 8 months now I would just always make excuses like the kids won't be quiet long enough for me to do it, I don't have the right lighting, background etc. blah blah. Finally I just put on my big girl panties and said I am going to film today! I hope you like it. Here is the link to My video if you want to watch. Try and be nice I know it needs some work ;). 

First off how cute are these P A J A M A S for Valentines day and any other day because lets face it my kids wear Christmas and Halloween pjs all year long. I just think this pair is so sweet as well as this set.  I cannot forget about a cute pair for Kaden because he gets just as excited as me for festive pajamas especially his glow in the dark halloween ones. As soon as I seen this pair I knew I had to get them for Kaden. This is so him in the morning trying to get him up and ready for school, he literally gets up and jumps in the shower when we have like 10 minutes until we have to leave! It takes me 45 minutes just to wake him up. 

Let's chat about some beauty favorites!

Have y'all tried to new wet n wild contour kits?! If not run don't walk (ok well your probably going to drive) to Walgreens and pick it up. I picked up one in the dulce de leche and the Caramel Toffee because I liked the contour shade in the lighter one and the highlight shade in the darker one. It reminded me of the banana powder in the anastasia contour kit which I am obsessed with! I have already hit pan on the banana shade so I need to order a new one. These Wet N Wild kits are well worth the money, I heard someone say they weren't very pigmented and um Hello I don't know what they were talking about because I swiped my brush twice in the contour shade and it was definitely pigmented when I put it one my face. You just have to watch because they can be a little chalky but for the price I'm not going to complain.
Another Beauty favorite lately has been my makeup revolution palette in sugar and spice, this palette is only $10 and I use it almost every day! I think I have mentioned this on here before so I'm not going to go into to much detail but the lightest highlight shade is my favorite I put it on my cheeks before I put my blush and highlight on just for an extra glow. 




xo
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment