Thursday, January 14, 2016

Mini Style's for Valentines Day

Valentine's Day with kids is so much different! You want to dress them up in festive outfits and you care more about giving them gifts rather then getting chocolate and flowers yourself. I still love when I get chocolate brought home to me though don't get me wrong!;) I  am such a sucker for cute little outfits with hearts and pink, white and red, so I thought I would put together  a few of my favorites for my kiddos. 

 

I picked up the I love you more tee from Carters for Bryleigh because we always say that to each other and I also had in the back of my mind that she could wear it on Valentine's Day and this was back in December when I bought it! We are also probably going to try and make some cute homemade cards for Kaden to take in to his class at school. 
  
Here are some pictures from last years Valentine's Day.



Have a great Thursday!

XO






0 comments:

Post a Comment