Monday, January 11, 2016

Foundations for skin Type

My all time favorite foundation for my dry/normal skin is the L'oreal true match lumi. I really love a dewy glow and this foundation does that, also it doesn't cling to any dry patches that I tend to really get in the winter. Another favorite or favorites of mine are the Revlon 24 hour colorstay and the Rimmel lasting finish with comfort serum. These two mixed together are so luminous and have great coverage. Anything that says luminous or dewy finish is great for dry skin.


I have tried a few foundations that were made for oily skin because sometimes depending on the formula a dry skinned person can use a foundation made for oily skin and vice versa. I haven't liked any of the oily skin formulas, they tend to be patchy around my nostrils and in between my eyebrows and cling to the pores on the top of my cheeks. Although the L'oreal Infallible pro-matte foundation I really did like as long as I used a hydrating primer underneath, exfoliated and moisturized really well before applying it. This is just my opinion I know plenty of dry skinned people who love the infallible pro-matte. You just have to try them out for yourself and see what works best for you! Here are some of the best drugstore foundations for dry and oily skin types.




You can get every single one of these foundations at Target, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and Kroger. Prices vary depending on the location you go, Walgreens and CVS tend to be more expensive. 

I hope this helps you find the right foundation for you!

xo
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment