Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle

As I was looking for some new dessert recipes for Christmas I came across this white chocolate raspberry trifle. My kids love strawberries and so do I so I took that recipe and kind of made it my own by substituting a few things in the original recipe. The only thing I used the same was white cake.






Ingredients

1 box white cake mix
2 boxes cheesecake pudding
1 jar strawberry preserves divided
2 containers whipped topping
fresh strawberries


Instructions

1. Prepare cake according to the box and let that cool
2. While the cake is cooling make the cheesecake pudding
3. start first layer of cake in trifle dish and spoon pudding mixture over
4. In a separate bowl whip together 16 oz cool whip with 1/2 of the strawberry preserves
5. Spoon strawberry/whipped topping mixture over pudding 
6. pour the rest of the strawberry preserves over the mixture
7. add fresh sliced strawberries
8. repeat cake, pudding, cool whip/strawberry mixture until you reach the top of the trifle bowl
9. Spread cool whip all over the top and garnish will fresh strawberries 
10. put in fridge until it is time to eat (if you can wait that long;)!)

My whole family loved this it was one of the first desserts to disappear and it was so easy to make. 
Enjoy!

xo
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment