Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Festive Makeup

On Christmas we pretty much stay home for most of the day except for when we go to my parents house for a few hours so I didn't want to do to much of a dramatic makeup look. I skipped the winged eyeliner and added a softer drama with falsies. 



I love how this cranberry eye turned out and it was perfect for the holiday. I used the Jaclyn Hill Favorites palette by Morphe because it has such a wide variety of colors, I knew I would be able to do a whole look with just the one palette.





1. was used in the crease just as the transition shade.
2. crease shade to darken it up
3. also used in the crease but make sure it does not go above shade #1
4. outer corner shade and and whatever was left on the brush after this color was added to the outer corner slowly drag it in the crease and blend!
5 & 6. I mixed these two colors to get the perfect lid shade, they both have shimmer 6 is just darker and putting that under 5 helped the lighter shade stand out.
Brow highlight used is the light shimmer shade in the 2nd picture. 

lips:
Milani lip liner in pretty pink
Mac kinda sexy

cheeks:
too faced chocolate soleil bronzer
blush: studio makeup in the shade wildflower
highlight: Ofra illuminating blush stripes

Tag me on instagram @ashleighharrison2 if you recreate this look! 
I can't wait to see it

xo
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment