Thursday, December 31, 2015

Beauty Favorites of 2015

I have always loved makeup, hair products and taking care of my skin but the year of 2015 was the year of beauty for me. I went to school to become an Esthetician which made my love for skin care grow even more I also grew way more as a freelance makeup artist.



Here are my favorite beauty products from 2015!

Lorac Pro Matte palette: This is one of my most used palettes every shade in it can be used for every day looks. There are neutral shades a bright white that I use for a brow bone highlight when I don't want shimmer and also a black which I love to darken up the outer corner or smoke out the lower lash line.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I used my friends Hoola and I knew I had to have it. I went home and was telling Travis about it thinking he was;t even listening because I was talking about makeup and the next week it shows up in the mail. I really got lucky with that one, maybe I should put him on this list ;)

Mac Kinda sexy lipstick is my favorite nude. If I use to light of nude lipsticks on my lips it makes me look washed out and just weird so this one is a little on the darker side and perfect for my skin tone.

NYC Liquid liner: This liquid eyeliner is the best on the market in my opinion, and for the price of $3 how can you beat that! It dries a matte black and doesn't budge all day and the wand is really easy to control.

Inglot Gel Liner: The price is a little high for the little jar you get but If you want black and I mean black liner for a dramatic wing this is the one! It is really easy to use and super smooth so it just glides on. I have heard that the maybelline gel liner is just as good so if you don't want to pay the price for ingot you could try the maybelline. Jaclyn Hill uses the Maybelline one so you know it is good!

Maybelline color sensational lipsticks are amazing I want every color they are only like $6 and the formula is so smooth and they last awhile. There are so many gorgeous shades to go with every skin tone.

Covergirl flamed up/out mascara: The only mascara I will use I have other ones just because I wanted to try new ones but this one his hands down the best! I like it better than high end mascaras, it makes my tiny little lashes actually look long and full and doesn't clump or have fall out.

Ofra Illuminating blush stripes: Amazing highlight like this highlight pops! If you want a great pop on your cheek bones you can't go wrong here and I love that there are 4 different shades to play with I usually just run my brush along all of them.

Contour Kit: The Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit has the best formula and shades I use the banana shade to set my under eye concealer and the vanilla shade when I want a brighter under eye highlight. The contour shades blend so well I mix Java and Fawn to get my perfect shade Havana is just a little to dark for me but it is a beautiful shade for when I have a tan.

Milani: Baked blushes in Luminoso and Berry Amore are my two favorite shades. Luminoso is perfect for summer and Berry Amore I have been using a lot this fall/winter.

Daily Spray: I'll make you look amazing daily spray has changed my hair forever! I have problems with having dry hair and this hydrates and makes it so soft. I just spray it all over my hair after I towel dry it and it looks so silky and soft once it is dry.

Let me know some of your favorite beauty products, I would love to try them out!

xo
Ashleigh


0 comments:

Post a Comment