Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What we've been up to!

I have been a little busy lately and having computer problems so I haven't blogged in awhile. My Macbook decided that I had to many pictures so it did not want to let me do anything, it wouldn't even let me on the internet. Between Halloween and Kaden's birthday party and going to a birthday party every weekend in November I literally have had no down time. Here is a recap of what we've been up to!

Halloween 

For Halloween we went to my friend Stefine's neighborhood and walked around with her, her husband and her two boys. All the kids had so much fun together and they got loaded up on candy. 


Every weekend in November we have had a birthday party to go to of my friends' kids and Kaden's birthday party was this past weekend. 

We went to a "Friendsgiving" at our friends house and we had so many delicious dishes now I cannot wait to do a recipe swap!

Now to get ready for Thanksgiving!
I hope y'all have a wonderful holiday
xo 


0 comments:

Post a Comment