Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Sunday Funday

Sunday Travis had to work the Bengals game, he got called out at 9 in the morning so I was flying solo with the kids. My friends daughter just turned one so we went to her birthday party, it was such a cute party and the kids had so much fun! We stayed there for a couple of hours and then headed to Kings Island for the Halloween festivities. We walked through the dinosaurs, met up with my Mom and my nephew and then walked over to the waterpark which was where they were having all of the kids activities.






 The pumpkin told Bryleigh he liked her dress so she wasn't to sure about the talking Pumpkin



He ran through the huge bubble machine
We ran into my friend Stef and her two boys
and my cousins Stacy and Kaylee

Ended the day watching the Cowboys game at home and relaxing.

xo





0 comments:

Post a Comment