Saturday, October 3, 2015

Friday Favorites + Not so Favorites

I think Fall is officially here to stay! The weather has been pretty much staying in the 60's although I do love Fall I would be fine with 70 and sunny and not as much rain. I'm not complaining though I'll just stay inside with the kids drink and eat as many things pumpkin flavored as I can and watch Hocus Pocus on repeat. 

Date night even if it was just a quick dinner and the grocery store

A few things I have been loving this week are these adorable PJ's I just got in the mail for the kids. They are so soft and I am always a fan of festive Pajamas.   

The shop Root Avenue I ordered a couple of shirts for Kaden and Bry and I cannot wait to get them.

I think that everybody has been talking about this stuff but when I got on Pinterest the other day and one of the first things to pop up was this caramel apple cream cheese spread I knew I had to make it!

How delicious does this creamy chicken tortilla soup sound, that is definitely going to be dinner here one night soon!

This game from the blog Little Baby Garvin was a hit with Kaden, Bry just liked carrying around the bag. I love Jessica's blog she always has amazing ideas on fun things for the kids to do and her kids are adorable!


Not so favorites 

It kind of went from Summer to Winter here with the rain and wind making it feel ice cold out but Travis insured me the temps are going to be more Fall like this week.

I went on the website RoseGal and found a few cute things I like so ordered them Never order from this website the quality is terrible and in this case you get what you pay for. A few things I ordered run like super small they probably could fit Bryleigh. I am still trying to figure out how to return them and cannot get in touch with anyone. I've tried calling I filled out a request on their site and Nothing! Do not order from this website.

I am hoping to be able to go to a pumpkin patch this weekend. Have a wonderful Saturday

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment