Saturday, September 26, 2015

Peanut Butter Fudge

I usually wait until around Thanksgiving/Christmas before I make some peanut butter fudge but I just couldn't wait! Who am I kidding I beg my mom to make this stuff all year round it seriously is the best, my brother and I will eat it until we get sick! I looked up on Pinterest to see if maybe there was a different recipe I could try, I made it and it was not good. The taste wasn't bad but the texture was terrible I threw that whole batch away. If you want to make some amazingly easy peanut butter fudge here is the recipe:

1/2 cup milk
2 cups granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 2/3 cup peanut butter (I don't really measure this ingredient)
1 tablespoon butter

Slowly bring the milk and sugar to a boil on medium Heat. Let boil for about 6-7 minutes
Add peanut butter, vanilla, butter
Pour onto an already greased dish and let cool. Or don't let cool I never do;)







Enjoy!
Xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment