Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

This week Kaden started preschool it is seriously the cutest seeing him run in there so excited with his little backpack on. What I pictured the day before he started school was him and I both pouting about him having to stay as I left but it didn't go that way at all. It went more like see ya mom! I had to even ask him for a hug. His school is at a church in town and he ran in there like he has been going there for years, not a bye mom, love you mom nothing. I am just glad that he loves going, it makes it so much easier just to drop him off and go. I do enjoy the 2 1/2 hours spent with Bry. She even gets excited "we go to bubbys stool!!!!".





It is pretty much fall in my mind even though it is super hot outside. I have already begun to decorate a little bit and have been looking at fall clothes for the kids. These Shirts for Kaden are my favorite for Fall time. They keep him warm but are not to heavy. I will probably be going and buying him this jacket for sure, I know he will love it because it has a bit of camo on it, anything to do with hunting and he think he needs it.
I love this little sweater for Bryleigh and this tunic. Adorable for Fall and can also be worn in the winter since we do not get that long of a Fall here it usually stays nice and breezy for a little while and then bam its winter !


Boots||minnie shoes||heart sweater||Floral Sweater||happy heart dress||Denim Dress
Camo boots||Plaid shirt||Jacket||Jeans

If you have never heard of the website Sheinside you need to go check it out right now! I love everything they have and it is so reasonably priced. Like this adorable oversized sweater is only $19! I love big sweaters like that for Fall and Winter with some skinny jeans and boots. I also really want to order this adorable grey pocket dress and it is so affordable and perfect for Fall with some boots. I don't really like to spend a lot of money on clothes because the kids grow out of them so fast and for me they get mine dirty so I definitely like a bargain and this site lets me get amazing clothes for amazing prices.

My Birthday is tomorrow I am hoping for a relaxing and fun day with family and friends.
Have a fabulous weekend
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment