Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall Vamp makeup

I'm sure you have heard over and over that I love a dark lip for fall. For this look I went with a dark maroon lip and a smokey green eye.




Eye
crease: hazelnut from the too faced chocolate bar palette
darker crease color: fudge too faced chocolate bar palette
lid color: green from morphe brushes Jaclyn hill favorites palette (they aren't named)
Inglot gel liner for the wing
Ardell wispies lashes



I have been using the Maybelline super stay 24 hr foundation. You do not hear a lot about it but I love it, the finish is awesome and it doesn't feel like I am wearing a ton of makeup. 
My go to concealer has been the maybelline fit me. I put it under my eyes and set it with the anastasia beverly hills banana powder from her highlight and contour kit. 
Bronzer: too faced chocolate soleil 
Blush: Berry Amore by Milani
Highlighter: Ofra cosmetics and Laura Geller Gilded Honey

Lips
Lip liner: Jordana Cabernet
Soft Matte Lip Cream Transylvania by nyx

tag @makeupbyashleighrose or @ashleighharrison2 if you recreate this look 

xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment