Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fall Makeup

First of all can I just tell y'all how excited I am that it is Fall time here in Ohio., Which means I eat and drink everything pumpkin and have mums and pumpkins all over the house and sunflowers! My favorite makeup looks are fall makeup looks the vampy lips the dark eyes what could be better? 


I have been using this palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills non stop lately the colors are seriously gorgeous and the most rich fall colors. 


The color Morocco is the most perfect color for fall time it is a burnt reddish color and looks great in the crease or all over the lid. You can do endless amounts of looks with this color.
Fudge is also a beautiful fall color it is just a rich deep brown. I use it to deepen up the crease area to give more dimension to the eye.
If you are looking for a good black eyeshadow Noir is a good choice. 
Pink Champagne there are not enough words to describe this color! If I want to brighten up my eyeshadow I throw some pink champagne on my lid. This color is gorgeous its like a rosey pink silver (i'm not very good with describing colors). Such an amazing gorgeous color.



Happy Tuesday
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment