Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Beauty must haves UNDER $40

I always love a good sale but when I can get quality products for an already amazing price thats even better! Makeup and skin care is my passion and my job so I am always having to keep up with what is coming out and the new trends for the season/year. Here are just a few of my favorite beauty products.

Skin Care: I have had a few people lately ask what I use to take care of my skin. 
1. I wash it every morning and every night regardless if I wear makeup or not. I use the neautrogena facial bar. I started using it because Jennifer Aniston said that is what she used and he skin is amazing , I didn't think I would actually like it because foaming cleansers usually leave my normal/dry skin feeling tight but my skin looks and feels so good after using it.
2. I exfoliate twice a week.
I switch between a target brand, an alba botanics brand (it smells like pineapple!) and one from clinical care but it really is not worth the money. 
3. I use a mask a few times a week the one I am using right now is from Eslor and I am only using it because I got it in my boxycharm. I have found some pretty great ones at Ulta and in drugstores.
4. Always moisturize! Even if you have oily skin this is a very important step. I use Cerave moisturizer and I got it at target. 

Makeup: I have loved makeup since I was a little girl, I never dreamed that it would be my job one day! These are just a few of my favorites that I have been using lately.



Inlgot liner. This gel liner is the most smooth and black eyeliner you will ever use. It is kind of pricey for the little jar but it is worth every penny.

Hoola by Benefit. This bronzer is everything! It blends so well and the pigmentation is great, you barely have to use any on your brush to get a beautiful bronze color to you skin.

Ofra Illuminating blush stripes is the perfect highlight. 
Loreal True Match Lumi is the best foundation on the market right now in my opinion. It leaves my skin looking flawless and dewy. I always want that dewy, glowy skin! This foundation is definitely one that I can use on my clients as well because it doesn't really make oily skin people look any more oily it just kind of gives a glow of course I have to set it with powder on oily skin just like any other foundation. If you are on the hunt for a new foundation I would check this one out and it is so inexpensive. 
The last thing on my favorites list right now is my Anastasia Contour Kit and World Traveler eyeshadow palette. Any thing you really need is in this contour kit. It has a highlight shade that is good for the cheekbones and two more lighter shades that are perfect for setting under eye concealer. If you need a bronzer its in there and all of the darker shades are perfect for contouring light-tanned skin. The eyeshadows are amazing! My favorite shade in the entire palette is pink champagne. I love that there are a variety of shades to do all different looks from crazy colorful to fun and natural.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment