Saturday, July 25, 2015

Tea for Two!

Bryleigh's party turned out even better then I had ever expected. The weather ended up being nice and all of our friends and family showed up. I was literally freaking out all morning because the news was saying that it was going to storm all day and I was so bummed for the party, it was outdoors but it turned out in our favor! As soon as we got to the park it turned dark and you could hear rumbling, and then all of a sudden it started to sprinkle. As soon as I got mostly everything set up it started to pour and pour and pour some more with a little bit of thunder. People started arriving and it was still raining. The kids didn't mind they loved running and playing in the rain. About half an hour after the party started the rain stopped and the sun came out. I couldn't have been more happy, I wanted my baby to have the best party not everyone being stuck under a shelter.






























 She would not take those blue leggings off that she got for her birthday!




All the kids played, everyone ate and mingled and I was running around trying to talk to everyone. Bryleigh was stripping which I don't blame her it was so hot and sticky out;  if it was cute for me to run around naked I would have been right there with her.

I hope you had the best birthday party imaginable Sweet Bryleigh Rose you deserve it 

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment