Thursday, July 30, 2015

Our Weekend

My days here lately have felt like a blur, they all kind of just blend together I dont know if it the weekend or not! I've been at school a lot lately, I'm trying to get it done as fast as I can....I only have 3 weeks left! Friday night when we both got home we took the kids to Kings Island for a few Bryleigh had so much fun but Kaden didn't like that the lines were so long so he pretty much sat in the stroller and threw a fit the whole time. Literally the whole time we were there he didn't ride one thing and just sat and pouted. We left when it started to get dark so we could get the kids home and bathed and ready for bed.










Saturday we just cleaned the house when we got home, nothing to exciting, actually our whole weekend was kind of boring we took the kids to McDonald's to eat and play for a few on Sunday before we ventured off to the grocery with both kids in tow. Surprisingly they were really well behaved in the store. 



I got a desk a few weeks ago and I have been contemplating on what I wanted to do to it and I finally decided I wanted it pink so we ran to lowes and grabbed the perfect pink paint for my desk. Travis got started on it right away and had it finished the next day he even spray painted the knobs a really pretty silver. I will have pictures of it up once I find a few cute things to sit on it besides just makeup and I need to find a cute chair.

Have a great rest of the week! 
xoxo
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment