Monday, June 8, 2015

Summer 2015 bucket list

Once summer comes around I feel like everyones mood changes (including mine) for the better! Winter is just so dreary don't get me wrong the snow is gorgeous but I am a Hot weather kind of girl. I love to do fun things with the kids in the Summer that I know we can not do in the winter, sometimes I feel like we don't have enough time to get all of the activities in since we have such a short window for warm weather here in the midwest. Travis and I have been talking about moving to Florida or South Carolina for awhile now and I really think it would be a better move for our family and for our allergies.

On to the fun things!! 
Harrison Family Summer 2015 bucket list

1. Make homemade popsicles (I have found so many recipes on pinterest I can not wait to try) 
2. Go camping more than once
3. Spend way to much time at the waterparks 
4. Make and Eat lots of S'mores
5. Go for bike rides (Harley and bicycle)
6. Have a picnic downtown on the river
7. Have a surprise water ballon fight 
8. Go to the Zoo
9. Go to the Lake
10. Go to a drive in movie (and try not to fall asleep)







                                     


Happy Monday
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment