Friday, April 24, 2015

My Friday Faves

Hey!! Long time no see, I haven't blogged in a few months as you can tell. I have just been so busy and we have had a lot going on. So now that Bryleigh is napping and Kaden is with his mamaw I can sneak in a little time to get back into the blogging scene.

Lets start with these amazing lipsticks! Maybelline knocked it out of the  park with these. The formula is so good, they just glide on and feel so smooth. I really want one in every color but they have a ton so it might take a little while to get all of them. I have really been loving this vibrant mandarin color it is perfect for Spring/Summer.






How adorable is this dress for B. I love the design and I couldn't leave out a romper this one is so cute and I love how easy they are to just throw on and go. I really want to get these shorts and the matching shirt for Kaden how cute would he look walking around in this little outfit with some flip flops?! I say we need to move closer to a beach. Travis?! I wish!

Lorac's new summer pallet is gorgeous even though I do not have it yet it still has to be added to my favorites! Along with the Too Faced sugar pop pallet. The colors are so gorgeous and I could see me wearing a lot of different looks with them this summer.

I really need to go shopping for some new summer clothes for myself and the kids. I know for sure I will be going to forever21 to get this dress.  The color and the design is so pretty and the price can't be beat! I know me as a mom I hate to spend a lot of money on clothes because A. they are going to get destroyed by the kids or B. the kids are going to at least get food or what not all over them.


Of course my Friday favorites wouldn't be complete without a picture of these two little cuties.

How cute is Kaden and Boone :)
Have a fantastic weekend! 
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment